Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Couples Shower/Date Night

We had such a fun couples date night! We wanted to celebrate the Weight's having their 3rd baby and thought this would be the best way to do it! We rented out my Aunt's Kitchen design shop and hired a chef to come and teach us a cooking class. We ate our yummy meal and then opened presents and played shower games. It was so fun to actually do something different for a date night. Thanks to all who helped make the night so awesome.
It was so funny to play games with the guys. None of them had ever played shower games so we totally enjoyed torturing the boys. Although Cody actually seemed to be enjoying the candy bar diaper game...

Sippy cup drinking contest... Keep your eye on Matt, the guy on the far right.



Maybe he shouldn't have squeezed that sippy so tight...

Cody and Kelli ~ The couple of honor


We made an awesome pasta dish with bread sticks and a salad.

Love my Boise girls!

7 comments:

Krissy said...

I need your creativity and outgoing-ness to rub off on me a bit. That looks like it was so much fun!

The Chase's said...

What a fun idea! You are all so gorgeous btw.

Fuller Family said...

How fun! When do we get to party with you guys. :) Hope you're doing well.

Lindsey Walker said...

Looks like lots of fun! What a great idea to have the guys come along. That is hilarious.

Camille said...

I miss you! Looks like your doing awesome! I work at the Brick house again! crazy hu!!
your little girl is Beautiful!

Hall Family said...

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN OR FRIENDS WITHOUT ME! I'm screaming that top part just so you know.

Krissy said...

Happy birthday sis! I wish I was there to tell you in person that I think you are the best sister a girl could ask for! I love you, I love you, I love you!