Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bryn and Brea's practice birthday

My parents were so nice and wanted to be sure to celebrate the girls birthday while we were in town for Thanksgiving. Brea is my adorable niece who shares the same birthday as Bryn Lee. What better way to party than to go to Chucky Cheese? It was such a hit with Bryn, she wanted to go on her real birthday up here. (I will get around to blogging about her birthday soon! I can't believe my little fire cracker is 2!!!)

I obviously struggled to get a good picture of these two together! Oh well. They really were happy, I promise...

Papa Dean and the cutest little baby around- Kaylin.

I love my sister! Why can't we live closer together?!

Bryn LOVED her presents. She is always wanting to dress up. I take a princess with me to the store almost every day...

Thanks mom and dad!!! You made Bryn Lee's birthday so much more special for her.

2 comments:

The Chase's said...

What cute cousins! I can't believe Bryn is two, that it CRAZY! They grow up too fast!

Krissy said...

Brea loves Bryn! I think it's totally fitting they share a birthday! We had so much fun... It's a shame we can't put our awesome drawings on the blog- I still can't believe that machine is only one token! We wish we could be together all the time!