Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bryn's 2!!!

Our adorable little fireball turned 2 in December!!! She has been such a joy in our lives. I've never met a kid so full of personality and who's so dang stubborn. She has been so much fun to raise. We love you Bryn Lee :)
She got to go see Santa at one of her favorite places- Cabela's! She was a little nervous till I told her that he would give her some candy, then she was all in!




Blowing out her 2 tea light candles. (The only candles her awesome mom could find...)


And then of course we had to hit Chucky Cheese with some friends to make her day a complete success.

I'm so grateful to have you in our family Bryn. You light up my world.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Bryn, we love you so much! I can't believe how fast you're growing up! I can't wait to see my big 2 year old niece!!!

Samantha R said...

What a cutie! ...and I am glad that she actually went to see Santa- Blake wouldn't get near the guy :)

The Gibson's said...

Happy birthday Bryn! She's a cutie!