A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
She is so cute! I just want to kiss the little cheeks. It makes me want a baby of my own. Did you take the pictures and do all the crocheting? I wouldn't be surprised. Hope things are going well.
You are absolutely amazing!! I can't believe how talented you are- and you look sooo pretty in that picture. Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Love, love, love her!!! Who took your pics? They are amazing. Can't wait to come see you guys. Let me know when it is ok to have visitors.Heather
Darling! She is sooo cute.
She couldn't be cuter! Congrats woman. I think we need to play again next time you're down
I love her! She is so adorable. I love all of her hair.
What a cute little girl! Congratulations!
so precious!! LOVE them!! Good work Tawni!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is so cute! I just want to kiss the little cheeks. It makes me want a baby of my own. Did you take the pictures and do all the crocheting? I wouldn't be surprised. Hope things are going well.
You are absolutely amazing!! I can't believe how talented you are- and you look sooo pretty in that picture. Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Love, love, love her!!! Who took your pics? They are amazing. Can't wait to come see you guys. Let me know when it is ok to have visitors.
Heather
Darling! She is sooo cute.
She couldn't be cuter! Congrats woman. I think we need to play again next time you're down
I love her! She is so adorable. I love all of her hair.
What a cute little girl! Congratulations!
so precious!! LOVE them!! Good work Tawni!
Post a Comment