Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years!

Bryn stayed up and celebrated the new year with us. We all watched the ball drop and set the camera to catch this beauty, right as we were ringing in the new year. Aren't we just adorably cheesy?
This better be the only New Years kiss she gets for years to come!
Earlier that night we went out with my Aunt and Uncle to an awesome dinner and then over to a friends for games and dessert.


Here's Bryn Lee showing you how scary she is as a bear. I finally figured out how to follow a crochet pattern. That is honestly why my blog is so far behind! I'd rather be a grandma and crochet all day.

I was so pumped to have my parents, and brothers Taylor and Tanner come up after Christmas for a couple of days. It was hard to be away from my family for Christmas and this just made it all better. The boys of course had to go and blow some things up. Pretty sure all they got was a soda can.


Bryn's best Toy Story watching pal.

I worked these two amazing people to the bone while they were here. My mom was busy sewing drapes for my bedroom while Dad was uploading all of my videos to a hard drive. I better take it easy on them next time or they won't want to come visit as often. I'm so thankful for wonderful parents who I have always been able to rely on. I love you guys.
We also went to game world where Dan conquered the high score on pop a shot. I think that was one of the highlights of his life! My mom took all the pics with her camera. I'll have to post the big victory later. I don't know why Tay Tay didn't get in any of these pictures, but he was a blast to have around. Thanks for taking the time to come and visit us guys!

4 comments:

Krissy said...

That new years kiss picture is awesome! And adorably cheesy! I'm glad we're not the only ones that let the little munchkins stay up so late. Ps- why is it physically impossible for me not to comment on every single one of your posts?

The Chase's said...

I love your New Years kiss! You are so cute and look great. Can't wait for your new little one.

Chablis said...

I seriously get all warm and fuzzy when I see pictures of your family. :)I just love them! I always work my parents to the bone when they visit as well. This year, they are finally making it up to AK and you know what I'll be doing? Packing up my house and moving. You can bet they'll be helping! So, in answer to your question, yes, we are moving to St. Lois this summer. :)

The Gibson's said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a good New Years. I am super impressed with your crocheting abilities. That hat is adorable! I have tried a few times and failed. I also agree you do have wonderful parents. :)