Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I loved watching this little toddlers reaction to all of her presents. Kids make Christmas so much more fun!
What could be cuter?! I love seeing kids in their winter gear.
The Beardall's all came up for Christmas this year. It was so nice to have family around. Dan did a great job hosting our first Christmas program. He really brought the real spirit and purpose of this season.

Down town looking at the lights. Nothing like temple square, guess this will just have to due!


My family always makes awesome gingerbread houses over Christmas. In trying to keep some of my traditions alive up here in Boise, I took the easy way out and bought a couple of those pre-made kits. Thanks to Tyler and Melissa for humoring me and decorating with us. You guys have some real talent. It was so fun to have you guys stay with us!




3 comments:

Krissy said...

Oh, I love it when you post, but boy does it make me miss you guys! Christmas just wasn't the same without you!

Princess Zelda said...

Cute! I wish u guys could have been there for the Cinema Survivor. . . at least for a little bit. Well, I'm glad u had a good Christmas :) U coming for Andee's wedding? Hopefully I'll see u then! Luv ya :)

The Gibson's said...

I hope you had a merry Christmas. It is hard to be away from family. Kids do make Christmas a lot more exciting. Addy kept hugging things and saying this is just what I always wanted my whole life.