Thursday, January 6, 2011

New House

It's almost been 2 months since we moved into our new house. And it has been a busy two months! With the holidays, a knee surgery, and a new baby just days away, it finally feels like we are all settled in. Here are a few pics of the downstairs. I haven't really had any time to decorate the upstairs so I guess pictures will have to wait until I've finished up there.
Dan's office is just to the left of the stairs in this picture. That is the main reason why we moved. He really needed more space away from Bryn and I so he could get some work done without hearing us all day. We did love our last house but just outgrew it too fast. We've decided to rent it out until the market is in a better position to sell.
Master bedroom (my mom put up some really cute drapes since then, but I am just to lazy to take a picture and download it all over again- I know, I'm pathetic)






Check out Bam (the dog) in this picture. Haha- he spends 90% of his day looking through that window at me. I'm pretty sure he wishes he was a human.

Through that open door is the laundry room. I was so excited it had a sink and was big enough to do my hair appointments in there! I almost feel like a professional again.





Upstairs is where the nursery and Bryn's room are. As well as a guest bedroom and a loft. So we are expecting visitors now that we have a place to put you up!!!

12 comments:

Krissy said...

Your new house and decorating could not be more beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!

Chablis said...

Are you kidding me!?! This house is GORGEOUS!! I love it Tawni! Moving in, decorating and getting settled is a LOT of work. I guess it came at good timing so you could use your "nesting" energy to get it done. :)

Lindsey Walker said...

LOVE your new house, it's beautiful. We have the same bed as you! I love it.

kaciecooper said...

Wow. Your new home is gorgeous!!

The Chase's said...

Your house is so cute! I love it. Its so fun to get a new house.

Rowley Family said...

I love your new house! I wish I could move in! haha I think you should come decorate my house!

Fuller Family said...

Beautiful Tawnie! Looks really nice!

Fuller Family said...

Sorry Tawni mispelled your name. :)

Ogden Family said...

You have been so busy girl! Tell Dan to quick faking his knee injury/surgery and it's time for you to have this baby and the all of the attention!(: Love the house... it is so chic! We will be praying for you this next week. Love ya tons,
Heather
(your newest brunette)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Oh Tawni your new house is so adorable and clean! I'm very happy you are all settled before the little one arrives! Can't wait to see pics!

The Gibson's said...

It is beautiful!

Natalie said...

Love the new house! We will definitely be stopping by next time. Hope all is well with the new little one, can't wait to see pictures!